Was just watching the first episode of that excellent series, Reilly, Ace of Spies [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reilly,_Ace_of_Spies], now being reshown on Talking Pictures TV. What was and is so good about the series was that it keeps pretty closely to the known historical narrative. The only irritant is that, in the credits, the theme music, in fact the Romance from the suite The Gadfly, by Shostakovitch, is credited as having been “composed and directed by Harry Rabinowitz” (a South African Jew)! Disgraceful, though it may not have been Rabinowitz’s fault that he was wrongly credited as composer.
Seems to be still spreading, expanding its range. Italy hard hit. I saw a graphic recently re. personal hygiene, washing hands etc in various countries of Europe. Italy was at or near the bottom of the scale. That may well be significant.
My Australian niece has just returned to London from Venice. She went there for the carnival, only to find most events cancelled. This is getting serious. We are told that 80% of people who get the virus have symptoms so mild that no medical help is required. However, that still leaves 20% who do require at least some help. About 2% of the whole are dying. If it became widespread in the UK and affected, say, a million people, that would mean that 20,000 would die and another 180,000 would require NHS help.
How would the already-overstretched NHS cope? Probably not at all well. The tabloid Press has behaved with its usual panic-stricken lack of caution, predicting half a million deaths in the UK:
The hope seems to be that this virus is more virulent in colder weather, meaning that, with the arrival of Spring and Summer across Europe and Asia, its effect overall may be blunted. Let us hope so.
Meanwhile, the Chinese (and China seems to be the source of all recent major infectious disease outbreaks except Ebola) are taking no chances!
The malicious Jew-Zionist cabal known as “Campaign Against Antisemitism” or “CAA” is continuing its abuse of the English legal system.
I have blogged about these evil “people” in the past:
The last laugh?
This made me laugh:
“Boris is no good in a crisis”
You heard it first here. I was blogging about Boris-idiot’s inability to face, let alone handle, a crisis years ago! Before that idiot became PM, even before his disastrous tenure as Foreign Secretary. I tweeted about it until mid-2018 (when the Jews had me expelled from Twitter). I continue to blog about it. Now, finally, people are waking up, slowly. Here is the always-amusing and often correct “Artist Taxi Driver”:
I had not heard the rumour that Boris-idiot cannot appear in public because his allegedly pregnant “ho”, Carrie Symonds (who, despite surpassing ignorance, exercises considerable influence behind the scenes at No.10), has given Boris-idiot a black eye. If “Artist Taxi Driver” is correct, the alleged black eye was not bestowed on Boris-idiot for his shambolic joke-prime ministership but because the idiot posing as Prime Minister has been indulging in yet more fornication, and his “No.1 Ho” objects to that.
Tweets are not friendly to Boris-idiot…
Just saw this very pertinent tweet about the Jew influence in Labour and how the three remaining candidates for leader have sold themselves:
…and the tweet below by Asa Winstanley is also very relevant, but the “anti-racist” me-too idiots in Labour have made fools of themselves. They oppose Jew exploitation in Palestine/Israel, oppose Zionist propaganda and warmongering by Israel, but pay lip-service to the foundations of the Israeli state! I mean:
- the “holocaust” narrative, much of which is a farrago of lies, hoaxes, fakery and propaganda, protected in much of Europe by mediaeval-style “heresy” laws criminalizing “denial” (free historical examination and debate);
- unwillingness to criticize or even see the exploitation, by Jews, of non-Jews outside the Middle East.
Labour is as good as doomed except as a fake “opposition” (as it was in the recent past too), controlled by the Israel lobby or Jewish lobby, unable to address the issues facing most British people, pro-mass immigration etc.
The question arises, if (when) the “Conservative” government is exposed as useless, to what can the British people turn, when the only “alternative” is an arguably even more useless “Labour” Party?
A social-national movement must arise, but as yet does not even exist.
Murder by another name
The fact is that Iain Dunce Duncan Smith, Alistair Darling, the jew “lord” Freud, Esther McVey, David Gauke, the heads of ATOS, Capita etc have never been punished for their crimes against the people. Not yet, anyway.
“The legs of the traitor are not as long as the arms of the Cheka“… [Russian Civil War slogan]
“Antisemitism! Antisemitism! I am a victim of anti-Semitism!“
An enemy of the British people tweets, supporting traitors and inciting violence to stop planes taking off
Britain and especially London is now a dustbin full of trash.