Readers of this blog who spend time on Twitter may have noticed comment triggered by the tweet below, tweeted recently by the small but well-funded (and malicious) Jew-Zionist org known as the “Campaign Against Antisemitism” or “CAA”:
In fact, that report is not entirely accurate.
I was intending not to blog at all about the above-misdescribed matter.
For one thing, the whole thing is an absurd abuse of the law, and I was intending to simply ignore it, so far as the blog is concerned.
Secondly, though the matter is in the magistrates’ court, and so involves no jury (and is under the conduct of a single District Judge), I am very aware of the need to avoid publishing anything which might be taken to be a contempt of court.
Having said that (and contrary to what can already be found, misleadingly, on Twitter), I can say, for the record:
- that I am presently charged with five counts under the Communications Act 2003, s.127, i.e. it is alleged that 5 of the (so far) over 1,500 blog posts published on this website contained material that was “grossly offensive“;
- that the allegations relate to five alleged blog posts dating from 2021 and 2022;
- that the complainant is, nominally, expressed as “The State“, i.e. not the “Campaign Against Antisemitism”, nor any individual;
- that I have not been, at any time, actually arrested in relation to the present matter (a couple of Jews on Twitter have tweeted, falsely, that I was arrested); nor was I ever under arrest in relation to the equally-malicious and false claims made against me by the “CAA” (and/or its poundland inquisitors) in previous years, notably in 2017 and 2021;
- that in fact, and in relation to the present matter, I was simply summonsed by post, a couple of months ago, to appear at the magistrates’ court at Southampton on 23 May 2023;
- that I did appear on 23 May 2023, for half an hour;
- that I have pleaded Not Guilty to all charges;
- that, in relation to the present matter, I have never been interviewed by the police; in fact the police did not speak to me at all about the allegations wherewith I am now charged;
- that any trial of the matter (if there is a trial at all in the end) will not take place until much later in the year, possibly November or December 2023, or even later, on some date in 2024; the learned District Judge has not yet made any order as to date of trial;
- that the present matter, depending on whether a trial actually takes place at all, and on whether at any such trial I am found guilty on any or all charges, and on whether (if found guilty on any of the charges), and whether I then choose to appeal any conviction and/or sentence, may only determine in 2024, or even 2025;
- that there will be one or more preliminary (procedural) hearings;
- that, in the meantime, I remain (since 23 May 2023) on unconditional bail; and
- that this blog will continue to be published both before and after any such trial.
I regret that, for reasons to do with avoidance of any contempt of court, I cannot at present go into detail about a number of related facts which I daresay the readers of this blog would find interesting.
Eventually, meaning after the final determination of this legal case, I shall blog about it all.
In the meantime, I doubt whether I shall blog further about the matter at all, not until after any trial.
Finally, I have to say that that “CAA” website report itself does seem to come close to the line on contempt: see https://www.gov.uk/contempt-of-court, and some tweets by Jews supportive of the “CAA” have certainly crossed that line.
Incidentally, readers may be aware that, with the advent of an “Online Safety Act” (as yet only the Online Safety Bill, but expected to become law by late 2023 or early 2024), the very concept of “grossly offensive” online posting will have been superseded by a very different legal framework based around “harm done”.
Support “the men behind the wire”
GB News, though, is 99% “controlled opposition”. Useless.
Anyone of or over State Pension age who votes Labour-label now is a turkey voting for Christmas, not because the fake “Conservatives” are somehow kinder, but because the Con Party desperately needs the pensioner vote, and will therefore continue to pay for it!
Without the votes of the over-65s, the Conservative Party would only have about 50 MPs, maybe even fewer. Call it a “devil’s contract”, if you like: the Triple Lock will continue only so long as there is a Conservative Party government but, conversely, the Conservative Party in government will only continue so long as the over-65s stay on board, and that means only so long as the Triple Lock stays in place.
If the “Conservative” Party loses the pensioner vote, that vote may not go to Labour, but mere mass abstention (or a LibDem protest vote) would be enough to sink the Con Party electorally, and possibly permanently.
More tweets seen
I never had much time for Trump, and for various reasons, not least the fact that, as President, he seemed to be a squawking parrot in a gilded cage, guarded by a troop of Jew-Zionists, but at least he, if re-elected, would not escalate the Ukraine war and would probably take away Zelensky’s ricebowl (arms, ammunition, other aid, cash bungs). That would effectively end the war.
For the infantry, warfare is changing fast, and becoming even more dangerous.
Look at that. The UK in the worst position, except for Poland.
“Britain’s Police Federation today blasted a Met officer who allowed a suspected sweet thief to drag a female cop by her hair and throw her into a wall in an attack that sparked ridicule on social media.
The video saw a female officer swung around by her ponytail by an enraged 26-year-old woman in Willesden, north-east London – while her male colleague repeatedly pleaded ‘madam’ in a futile attempt to calm her.
Chiefs say it is evidence of officers being too afraid of repercussions to use the force needed to apprehend violent criminals.“
The SS might have machinegunned not only the “suspect” but those standing around and cheering-on the untermensch…
More from the newspapers
Very true. I have blogged repeatedly over the past few years about the connected “Just Stop Oil” and “Extinction Rebellion” crazies: see, eg, https://ianrobertmillard.org/2019/08/16/the-extinction-rebellion-levellers/; and https://ianrobertmillard.org/2019/10/09/extinction-rebellion-greta-thunberg-cressida-dick-and-the-madness-of-protesting-crowds/; and https://ianrobertmillard.org/2020/09/08/diary-blog-8-september-2020-including-further-assessment-of-extinction-rebellion-as-well-as-of-tim-crosland-and-plan-b-etc/; and https://ianrobertmillard.org/2021/08/25/diary-blog-25-august-2021-with-more-about-extinction-rebellion/.
Incidentally, I have heard little of late about or from Greta Nut (thank God). I suppose that she is now yesterday’s news. Maybe she has served most of her purpose now.
A few tweets seen about Greta Nut:
Are (((they))) still promoting her from the shadows? Odds-on…
Greta Nut is but one of the monkeys put forward for msm use; look more closely at the organ-grinders behind her.
Note the “help me” (i.e. “send money to me“) gormless expression, similar to that employed by, eg, “Jack Monroe” (when extracting more money from mugs some years ago by pretending to have cancer).
Greta Nut is a total fake, a kind of promoted Schauspiel for the easily-fooled.
More from the newspapers
“Vladimir Putin is facing a growing threat of a coup from the fearsome Wagner mercenary army and anti-Kremlin rebellions on the border regions of Russia, the despot’s former supporters have said.
Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin is acting with unidentified figures within Putin’s circle in a bid to oust the dictator, war analyst Igor Strelkov, ex-defence minister of Donetsk People’s Republic, claimed.“
I do not know. It is true, though, that the central power of the Russian state has rarely been so weak.
More tweets seen
I suppose one could say “one out of three ain’t bad“. Pity the two women escaped being hit.
Interesting. I can recall having a few anxious landings but only as a passenger. In fact, I was once on the flight deck of a commercial aircraft as it landed at Heathrow (in good weather), but very long ago; as we all know, security concerns and regulations would make that impossible today. Really very interesting for me.
Late tweets seen
Ha ha! I like the sentiment at least…
In fact, it is the Zelzal: see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelzal-3. The range, though, is below 150 miles, so (to me) of limited interest.
A typical Kiev-regime thug. He speaks as if Russia were not a nuclear power, and a major one.
It cannot have escaped Erdogan’s notice that the NATO, aka NWO, powers wanted him to lose the recent election, while Putin supported him.
Russia cannot “lose”, though admittedly that is, to some extent, a question of definition.
See also: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10531509/Senior-SAS-officer-vows-hang-doctors-politicians-nurses-responsible-plan-demic.html
“It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge” [Nietzsche];