First, a little night music…
Today I reflect on the General Election and its aftermath.
I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of any of the System parties, and I did not, as such, support any of the System parties in this election.
In my Polling Day blog, I made the point that the opinion polls, with their variations and taking into account error margins, might have meant either a Conservative majority of over 100 or a hung Parliament with the misnamed “Conservatives” as short of a majority as -40.
I felt that the election was impossible to call, but at the same time felt a responsibility to the readers of this blog (not a huge number, but today I have had, so far, about 250 hits from about 100 different people, apparently situate in the UK and US, Germany, Hong Kong, various other states, even Burkina Faso) to make a judgment call.
I was wide of the mark. I thought that either the “Conservatives” would get a majority of perhaps 10 MPs, or that the election would produce a hung Parliament.
In respect of the other parties, I was closer: I said that the SNP would return with over 50 MPs (48), that the LibDems would get fewer than 10 (11) and that Brexit Party, stabbed in the back by its own leader and founder, would just implode and get no MPs (exactly correct).
I have blogged repeatedly that all the main (System) parties in the UK have run beyond their properly-allotted time.
The tweet below is from a mentally-disturbed “antifa” person who used to troll me, or about me, endlessly when I was on Twitter, but I agree with him on this point:
Labour failed in this election because, firstly:
- There had been, for 4 years prior to the election, a campaign on radio, TV, in the Press, on social media by —mainly— Jew-Zionists against Corbyn and Labour.
- The Jewish campaign against Corbyn intensified after Boris Johnson (himself, inter alia, part-Jew) called this election.
- The Jewish campaign included a rant by Chief Rabbi (I prefer Chief Pharisee) Ephraim Mirvis, who talked about “our nation losing its soul”. What nation? Mirvis was born in South Africa, spent most of his life in Israel, moved to Ireland in the 1980s or 1990s and only washed up on UK shore in the mid/late 1990s.
- All the (as Rupert Murdoch said several years ago, Jewish owned or run) “British” Press was part of the campaign against Corbyn to a greater or lesser extent.
- Labour policies were scarcely put to the voters in the mainstream media.
- Labour has for some many years been becoming, not entirely but to a large extent, the party of the “blacks and browns”.
- Labour favours something close to “open borders”; disastrously wrongheaded
- Diane Abbott: Labour minders put her in near-Purdah during the campaign but she must have been worth a million or more votes…to the Conservatives…
The tweet below, by “Champion Puffa”, made me laugh! He’s right, too!
[2020 note: the tweet was later deleted, it seems, and referred to pathetic African talking head puppet “Femi Sorry”]
Then look at the tweet by Emma Dent Coad (MP for Kensington 2017-2019), below.
[2020 note: later deleted, it seems]
She seems to imagine that the Grenfell matter, unpleasant as it was, remains some kind of major concern for the British people, who mostly felt sorry for the victims but understood that many of them were not even supposed to be in the UK (were not lawfully resident here). Emma Dent Coad is now an ex-MP, because she did not understand that.
There is a kind of echo chamber on Twitter, Facebook etc, which makes the Labour partisans blind to realities, not least because former tweeters such as myself are expelled from Twitter (since mid-2018 in my case, after having been conspired against by an unholy alliance of Zionist Jews and “socialist” Labour supporters).
Look at the tweet below, posted by “Dr.” Louise Raw (apparent main activity: tweeting all day, like so many “antifa” types). She correctly points out the exploitative finance-capitalist regime which will now intensify under Boris-idiot, but thinks that the answer is “unions”, which after the 1980s became useless. Mass immigration killed them as effective organizations, just as mass immigration is killing the NHS, congesting rail and road, making schools burst at the seams etc. Yes, doctors and nurses are imported in large numbers (why are we not training our own?) but immigrants are also huge users of NHS services. Huge users…
- Labour lost out in the North and Midlands partly because there is no industrial proletariat left. Also, why would the present Northern and Midlands masses vote for the party of blacks such as David Lammy, Diane Abbott, Kate Osamor, Dawn Butler? Why? There is no reason…
- Labour activists and leaders (Corbyn, McDonnell) seem to be “anti-Israel”, but still willing to parrot Israeli/Jewish “holocaust” nonsense etc. Cognitive dissonance.
- Labour’s Jewish and Zionist MPs were still attacking Corbyn even during the campaign. Sex pest depressive and ex-MP John Woodcock joined up with expenses cheat fraud and ex-MP Ian Austin to trash Labour.
- Why would people vote for nasty “antifascist” thugs like John McDonnell? No reason…
- Brexit: this was in fact not a reason not to vote Labour and the post-Election polling supports that, except that Brexit was to some extent a code, which meant STOP IMMIGRATION! Is Labour listening? No.
As a matter of fact, despite all of the above (and more), 32.2% of the voters that voted still voted Labour.
A third of the British people that bothered to vote, and so more than a third of the voting England-resident population (though including blacks and browns) voted for Labour despite the tsunami of Jewish or Jewish-directed propaganda fed to them in the Press, and on BBC, Sky News etc.
54% of 18-24 year olds voted Labour. Labour may have a chance of rebirth there, but unless it hits much harder against embedded Zionism in the UK, rotting away our msm, our institutions, law, politics etc, Labour will be wasting its time.
Labour would have done much better in this election, maybe even won, had there not been this constant Jewish-Zionist attack day after day after day.
Former Conservative MPs, ministers, even a Prime Minister (John Major) etc begged the public to think before voting and to vote Labour or at least not Conservative! That failed. Why?
- the appeal was to thought; the “moronic masses” operate mainly on emotion or just unconscious willing.
- Brexit was a code word with a varied content (I write as someone in favour of Brexit) but those behind “Boris” were using it as an emotional trigger to bypass thought.
- Voters in many —mainly white— parts of England and Wales understood that Labour has ceased to much represent them, their race, culture, identity. Not true everywhere, not so of every Labour MP, but true enough in many areas.
- This was not a vote for the Conservatives (whose vote only went up by about 1%) but against Labour (whose vote collapsed by 8%).
What else? Well…
- There is the point that voters did not have a social-national party for which to vote. They had Labour, certainly “social” but only partly national. They had the LibDems, a party of the suburban middle classes. They had the Conservatives, posing as “nationalist” slightly, or they had Brexit Party, the founder and leader of which killed it by turning it (in Chinese Red Guard language) into a “running-dog” of the Conservatives. Faced with that choice, many chose Con over Lab.
- Labour ignored the mass rape of white English girls by various kinds of black-brown riff-raff over a period of 20+ years. That has damaged Labour, in some parts of the country, as badly as the child abuse scandals have damaged the Roman Catholic church.
LibDems and Brexit Party
As I forecast, the LibDems have been much diminished (again) and Brexit Party effectively killed off.
Jo Swinson thought that, by doormatting for the Jew-Zionists, she would find favour. She did— with the Jews. However, the British voters had no interest in that, and just saw a Con-lite woman and a party without a real identity.
Brexit Party? Farage is just a con-man with a good speaking style. He killed his own party, cheated its members out of money and hope, and has no future in the UK, politically. A con man pure and simple. By standing down Brexit Party candidates facing Conservative opponents, he dishonoured himself and left ALL his candidates high and dry. A silly little man with a big voice, and a big hat to sit on his big head.
The present Cabinet is a Zionist Occupation Government [ZOG], and there is every chance of this government becoming an elected dictatorship. The electoral system is a bad joke. This government is not really legitimate. It cannot be fought with ordinary means such as an election in 5 years’ time. In that time, this government may have imposed a dystopia even worse than that of the past 9+ years.
Are there any good aspects to the election results?
- Israeli and American “confidential contact” Ruth Smeeth lost her seat. It was good to hear her anger, but the stupid creature apparently was unwilling to consider that her own behaviour over the past 4 years was a major reason why Labour just lost and so why she herself has now been binned, probably for good.
- A couple of other “Labour Friends of Israel” women ex-MPs had to be led away from the count crying (for themselves), having lost their salaries, expenses, political careers etc. Ha ha! That really made me laugh!
- Several other Labour ex-MPs tied up with the Jewish lobby lost their seats: Angela Smith, Anna Turley, Caroline Flint etc. Ha ha! Great news!
- Luciana Berger failed to get a new seat in Golders Green, London. Good. She will not suffer, though (she comes from a wealthy Jewish family and has a wealthy Jewish husband).
Pity that Jess Phillips and Stella Creasy are still in place.
In the end, the “Conservatives” only got about (fewer than) 14 million votes; Labour received well over 10 million. The result was an outcome caused largely by msm bias, Jewish lobby interference and a broken electoral system.
I see people from both Lab and Con sides and from elsewhere waking up to the necessity of protecting race and culture. Beginning to wake up. Who knows what will happen in that very significant year 2022? Hitler only got 2.6% of the national vote in Germany in 1928.
We can yet win the future.
Not “conservative”, not “socialist”, but a social-national future.